[freeside] jobqueue not working

ivan ivan at 420.am
Wed May 22 04:18:50 PDT 2002

I start freeside-queued as root and have experienced no problems - it
should change to the freeside uid itself.

I'd be interested in getting further information on your problem as the
Makefile will eventually install an init script for freeside-queued that
starts it as root.

Useful information to have would be: your SSH distribution and version
and information on whether or not you are using ssh-agent.