[freeside] Database Exporting Help!

Erich Zigler erichz at superhero.org
Tue May 21 19:38:03 PDT 2002

On Tuesday 21 May 2002 06:55 pm, you wrote:

>  just upgraded to pre13 and set it to populate my sqlradius database
> located on another machine.
> The DBD line is DBI:Pg:host=pelleas.tacni.net;dbname=radius
> The postgres log files show that I am connecting just fine.
> However the freeside-sqlradius-reset script dies with...
> Database handle destroyed without explicit disconnect at
> /usr/local/bin/freeside-sqlradius-reset line 20.
> Undefined subroutine &FS::part_export::sqlradius::_export_insert called at
> /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/FS/part_export.pm line 384.
> Help would be greatly appreciated since I cannot add new users or change
> passwords at this time.

After some more digging with Ivan's help. I ran make test on the perl modules
and this is what I got back.

t/part_export-sqlradius.syntax error at blib/lib/FS/part_export/sqlradius.pm
line 16, near "$method;"
syntax error at blib/lib/FS/part_export/sqlradius.pm line 59, near "$method;"
syntax error at blib/lib/FS/part_export/sqlradius.pm line 60, near "$method;"
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at t/part_export-sqlradius.t line 3, <DATA>
chunk 241.
dubious
        Test returned status 255 (wstat 65280, 0xff00)
DIED. FAILED test 1
        Failed 1/1 tests, 0.00% okay

Everything was finished clean.

Any ideas?

--
One Code to rule them all / One Code to bind them / One Code to
bring them all / And in the bluescreens grind them / In Redmond,