Database Exporting Help!

Erich Zigler erichz at superhero.org
Tue May 21 16:55:30 PDT 2002

 just upgraded to pre13 and set it to populate my sqlradius database located
on another machine.

The DBD line is DBI:Pg:host=pelleas.tacni.net;dbname=radius

The postgres log files show that I am connecting just fine.

However the freeside-sqlradius-reset script dies with...

Database handle destroyed without explicit disconnect at
/usr/local/bin/freeside-sqlradius-reset line 20.
Undefined subroutine &FS::part_export::sqlradius::_export_insert called at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/FS/part_export.pm line 384.

Help would be greatly appreciated since I cannot add new users or change
passwords at this time.

Thank you.

--
lpr: /dev/lp0 is on fire