First Month Charges

freeside at globalli.com freeside at globalli.com
Tue Mar 19 21:04:14 PST 2002

I just installed 1.4.0pre11 on my server and I was wondering it was
possible to have it charge full months price for the first month and then
flat rate from the 1st of the month after that.

Hopefully that is not confusing, but I will try to work it this way.  We
want a customer to be charged the full amount no matter what time of the
month they sign up and then their next month is due on the 1st of the next
month.  Therefore if we charged $100 a month and they signed up on the
15th of March they would be billed $100 for March 15 - March 31 and then
their next bill would be for $100 from April 1 - April 30.

Let me know if this is possible, or what script I should hack up to make
these changes to allow this to happen.

Thanks for your help!

Luke