[freeside] Error creating tables with fs-setup

David O'Connor davejoconnor at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 6 09:37:55 PST 2002

BTW, I have tried deleting and re-creating the database :

[root at web9 mysql]# mysql -u root -p
Enter password:
Your MySQL connection id is 56608 to server version: 3.23.49-log

Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the buffer

mysql> use freeside
Database changed
mysql> show tables;
Empty set (0.00 sec)

and ditched the dbdef file :

[root at web9 freeside]# pwd
/usr/local/etc/freeside
[root at web9 freeside]# ls -al
total 32
drwxr-xr-x    5 freeside root         4096 Mar  6 12:36 .
drwxr-xr-x    4 root     root         4096 Mar  5 09:30 ..
drwxrwxrwx    2 freeside freeside     4096 Mar  6 12:36
conf.DBI:mysql:freeside
drwxr-----    2 freeside freeside     4096 Mar  6 12:16
counters.DBI:mysql:freeside
drwxr-----    2 freeside freeside     4096 Mar  5 09:19
export.DBI:mysql:freeside
-rwxr-----    1 freeside freeside       38 Mar  5 16:16 freeside.secret
-rwxr-----    1 freeside freeside       39 Mar  5 09:30 hostonce.secret
-rwxr-----    1 freeside freeside       50 Feb 27 14:38 mapsecrets

but I still get
[freeside at web9 freeside]$ /usr/local/freeside-1.3.1/bin/fs-setup freeside

Enter the maximum username length: 12

Freeside tracks the RADIUS attributes User-Name, check attribute Password
and
reply attribute Framed-IP-Address for each user.  You can specify additional
check and reply attributes.  First enter any additional RADIUS check
attributes
you need to track for each user, separated by whitespace.
:

Now enter any additional reply attributes you need to track for each user,
separated by whitespace.
:
DBD::mysql::db do failed: Duplicate key name 'cust_pkg1' at
/usr/local/freeside-1.3.1/bin/fs-setup line 282.
CREATE error: Duplicate key name 'cust_pkg1'
doing statement: CREATE INDEX cust_pkg1 ON cust_pkg (custnum)

Anyone got any ideas ? Help much appreciated ;-)

Cheers,
Dave O'Connor