[freeside] svc_acct.export/mysql/radius problem

ivan ivan at 420.am
Mon Jan 14 11:13:42 PST 2002

I suggest using MySQL replication or pointing icradius_secrets at your
RADIUS datatbase, rather than using icradius_mysqlsource,
icradius_msyqldest and icradiusmachines - which have been deprecated in
1.4.  See
http://www.mysql.com/documentation/mysql/bychapter/manual_MySQL_Database_Administration.html#Replication
for information on MySQL replication.