general question

Shahriar Mokhtari mokhtari at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 18 07:17:56 PST 2002

Hello everybody,

I am planning to consider a billing software for the small isp I plan to set
up and before
hand I am doing a bit research on my options. Your input is appreciated.

I would be using icradius and my NAS would be portmaster2. One of my
prospective services would be two kind of "internet cards" similar to phone
cards. One kind would give access for dial up for specific amount of time
and the other would give access for downloading for specific amount of
traffic volume (i.e. limiting amount of download). Does freeside handle
these kind services well and if it can do it independent of kind of NAS I am
using?

Thanks,
Shahriar Mokhtari