Help MY config went away

Randy Meyer rjmeyer at humbleguys.net
Fri Dec 6 16:51:22 PST 2002

today I was updating some of the letter heads in freeside and wile
saving the config our t-1 went down for just a second and wen it came
back I reopened the config screen and ALL THE SETTINGS WHERE GONE be for
I do any thing else does it save the config as something like config.old
I hope I was not the one to set this up and can not find any of the old
settings. I am lost not wanting to reconfig the whole system
--
Randy Meyer
President HumbleGuys Inc.
rjmeyer at humbleguys.net
http://www.humbleguys.net
918-335-0363

It isn't that Unix isn't a user friendly operating system, its just that
Unix is awfully picky about which users it chooses to be friends with.
And even best friends fight some of the time.