[freeside] Textradius export help

Cal cal361 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 21 16:22:32 PDT 2002

Fair enough.. I just noticed that I didn't add the
version info and was about to post that when I somehow
found the problem myself. Thanks anyway.  Sorry about
the version info.. Next time.

<http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html>.

&FS::part_export::textradius::textradius_insert(@args);