Textradius export help

Cal cal361 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 21 15:52:01 PDT 2002

Hello all!  Freeside is really slick.  This new
version seems like its grown alot!  It looks great and
thanks to those of you who have helped to make it what
it is.

I've had a few problems installing, but most of them
were self inflicted wounds.  I have succesfully setup
all but two things that I need to go live with
Freeside.  Textradius and credit card/ach processing.
Right now, I am primarily concerned with textradius
export.

I do have working shellexports on the same machine I
am attempting Radius export on so I know unattended
ssh should be working properly.

When I try to add an account that uses the textradius
export the Job Queue simply locks.

I find this in the queue log. "$
running
&FS::part_export::textradius::textradius_insert(@args);
at /usr/local/bin/freeside-queued line 161."

The /etc/raddb/user file has been untouched.  At first
I had a blank users file in the /etc/raddb directory.
I thought that maybe because I had an empty users file
it wouldn't parse it so I added a user manually, but
to no avail.

If I knew where to find a more detailed error message
I may be able to solve this, but I thought one of you
may have had this problem already and just not posted
about it.

Thanks in advance,
Cal