Icradius and freeside

Jörgen Haraldsson kernal at telia.com
Tue Aug 6 12:59:00 PDT 2002

Hi

Freeside is a very interesting program but i am missing some functions.
Maybe it's easy to add but before i begin to wast my time maybe you
could answer this questions.
I haven't installed Freeside yet because this is some functions i needs.

I wounder if there is a easy way to add a extra field in the customer
data there you can put a mac address of the
customer to use in the icradius as a user.

And maybe to make Freeside to put the mac address in a dhcp file for
approved mac addresses.

I will use this in wireless lan there every radiocards mac address will
be authenticated with a radius server.