[freeside] Authorization Question

Dana Hudes dhudes at hudes.org
Sun Sep 30 09:00:42 PDT 2001

I don't know what you're thinking of but you specified "mapsecrets"
as the file containing your apache authorization information.
so feed that to htpasswd

Please read the information on apache and access control from mod_auth and
htpasswd then come back with questions on what you have read.
To do otherwise is somewhat inconsiderate.