[freeside] scp error creating users on remote machine

ivan ivan at 420.am
Sun Sep 30 02:19:24 PDT 2001

On Sat, Sep 29, 2001 at 07:32:12PM +0200, Michael Ketani wrote:
> BlankHi all,
>
> I'm trying to get freeside to create user home directories (mail boxes) for some pop users on a remote machine.
> When I try to run svc_acct.export I get the following error:

You would use the `shellmachine' configuration file to enable creation of
user home directories, not svc_acct.export.

You would need to have ssh working from your freeside machine (as the
freeside user) to root on the external machine.  Verify this is working
form the command-line before trying it from within Freeside.