[freeside] Multi-emails

Mitchell Walker webmaster at atomic.net
Fri Sep 14 08:59:43 PDT 2001

On Thu, 13 Sep 2001, You Uttered Forth Into The Nether:
> You probably need to ask a better question if you would like a useful
> response.
>
> The answer to this one is "with the web interface or documented Perl API".
>
> On Thu, Sep 13, 2001 at 09:11:02AM -0400, Mitchell Walker wrote:
> > How can I list a customers mulltiple email accounts?

OK, Let me see if I can explain this. One customer has 4 email accounts, 1
business may have more that 4. We need a way list the accounts and passwords
and to find the cusomer accounts by email name or to add and remove those email
accounts. If a company has an employee leave they may want to remove that
persons email account and create a new one for the new employee. I've looked
at the demo and checked out the docs but I can't find anything that says I can
do this. I want to be able to install the Freeside package on our new office
server because of its web interface but I have only this one thing that is
required (of course by my boss).
Thanks in advance.

Mitchell Walker
Atomic Networks, INC.