[freeside] POPURL Trouble

ivan ivan at 420.am
Thu Sep 13 11:49:26 PDT 2001

> Perl version 5.005

This is not a perl version number.  Send the *full* version string as
reported by `perl -v'

> Freeside version 1.3.1
> CGI.pm version included with 1.3.1

Report the version of CGI.pm the *PERL MODULE*, not FS::CGI.pm included
with the Freeside distribution.

Using 1.3.1, report the method you are using to run the Freeside web
interface as the Freeside user: setuid, suExec or mod_perl.

Also report the OS and version you are using and whether you installed any
of the components (Perl, Perl's CGI.pm, libwww-perl) as components of that
OS.