[freeside] POPURL Trouble

Scott Goble sgoble at southlandtech.net
Thu Sep 13 07:22:48 PDT 2001

On Wed, Sep 12, 2001 at 09:56:22PM -0500, Scott Goble wrote:
> In my installation POPURL is returning the wrong URL.  Example:
> www.mydomain.com/process/part_svc.cgi instead of
> www.mydomain.com/edit/process/part_svc.cgi.  I tried editing the setting
> POPURL(0) without any change.  Any help appreciated.

For starters you could try reporting the information requested in problem
reports when you signed up for the list: your Perl and Freeside version,
and for this particular problem please post your CGI.pm version, and (if
you're using 1.4.0pre3) your HTML::Mason or Apache::ASP version.

Perl version 5.005
Freeside version 1.3.1
CGI.pm version included with 1.3.1