[freeside] The first link for database diagrams

ivan ivan at 420.am
Sat Sep 8 00:49:07 PDT 2001

wrt dd1-2.jpg:

prepay_credit: I don't think that technically "links" anywhere.  Take a
look at the code in FS::cust_main::insert and decide for yourself

cust_pay_batch: invnum and custnum link to cust_bill and cust_main, as you
would expect

cust_main_county: Again, isn't technically linked anywhere either, but the
state, county and country fields in cust_main are checked (together) to
make sure there's an entry in cust_main_county corresponding to the
triplet.  I'm aware this is not "Normal Form", but in this specific case I
think it is wise not to abstract the customer's state and country behind a
foreign key.