[freeside] Multiple ISP's

Adam Rose adamr at eaze.net
Thu May 31 12:05:22 PDT 2001

Actually this is a split-off rather than a merger.  This is why I am
trying to keep these seperated.  One ISP is the HQ, the other is a
franchise that will splitoff to become independent soon.

We have tried to push the splitoff to happen faster with no luck.

Thanks again and any info would be greatly appreciated.

On Thu, 31 May 2001, Curtis Maurand wrote:

> Why don't you two just merge and get it over with?  :-)
>
> Curtis

-- Adam Rose