[freeside] If not installation

ivan ivan at 420.am
Thu Mar 8 04:58:12 PST 2001

On Thu, Mar 08, 2001 at 07:51:02AM -0500, Curtis Maurand wrote:
> Ah, OK.  Apache, Perl (I think) and MySQL (MySQL servers all over the place)
> all seem to be installed and working fine. Then here goes.  I saw this in
> the list archives, but I didn't see a coherent ansswer to it.  I'm getting:
>
> Use of uninitialized value in join at
> /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux/
> DBI.pm line 379.
> Use of uninitialized value in join at
> /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux/
> DBI.pm line 379.
> Can't connect(billing   HASH(0x8353c18)), no database driver specified and
> DBI_D
> SN env var not set at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/FS/UID.pm line 76
>
> If I read the DOCs correctly I'm supposed to have a
> /usr/local/etc/freeside/conf.DBI:mysql:freeside file with 3 lines it. that
> read something like

No.  You should have a /usr/local/etc/freeside/conf.DBI:mysql:freeside
directory with the configuration files described in
htdocs/docs/config.html

> DBD:mysql:freeside
> freeside
> password

These three lines belong in a file of your choice, referenced by the
mapsecrets file as explained today.  "DBD:mysql:freeside" is not a valid
DBI data source - hopefully you mean "DBI:mysql:freeside"

Also see http://www.sisd.com/freeside/list-archive/msg00541.html

--
meow