[freeside] If not installation

Curtis Maurand curtis at canon.maurand.com
Thu Mar 8 04:50:54 PST 2001

Ah, OK.  Apache, Perl (I think) and MySQL (MySQL servers all over the place)
all seem to be installed and working fine. Then here goes.  I saw this in
the list archives, but I didn't see a coherent ansswer to it.  I'm getting:

Use of uninitialized value in join at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux/
DBI.pm line 379.
Use of uninitialized value in join at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux/
DBI.pm line 379.
Can't connect(billing   HASH(0x8353c18)), no database driver specified and
DBI_D
SN env var not set at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/FS/UID.pm line 76

If I read the DOCs correctly I'm supposed to have a
/usr/local/etc/freeside/conf.DBI:mysql:freeside file with 3 lines it. that
read something like

DBD:mysql:freeside
freeside
password

The instructions are not clear on what that file is supposed to be named.
the freeside username is setup in the mapsecrets file.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Curtis