[freeside] If not installation

Kristian Hoffmann khoff at pc-intouch.com
Thu Mar 8 00:41:30 PST 2001

The mapsecrets file maps a remote user, as reported by apache, to a
secrets file in the conf directory.  So, for example, if you have a user
setup in your apache password file called frank, and you want him using
the /usr/local/etc/freeside/conf/secrets file, you would put...

frank conf/secrets

...in your mapsecrets file.  "conf" is an oversimplification of what the
configuration directory should be named, but it is sufficient for the
example.  fs-setup requires this file because it needs to access the
database and, thus, needs the secrets file.

-Kristian