If not installation

Curtis Maurand curtis at canon.maurand.com
Tue Mar 6 05:45:44 PST 2001

Hello,
  I just signed up for the list.  But the charter for the list is that installation problems are not supported here.  If they aren't where can I go to get help?  I've noticed that the installation documentation is very sketchy.  There are no examples and the documentation on the /usr/local/etc/freeside/mapsecrets file is not complete.  While the format is sort of described, It is written in such a way that says I should already know how to format the file, when, in fact, I'm new to the game.  Worse, the fs-setup script depends upon this file and I can't get past that piece in order to work on the rest of the installation and configuration.  So if someone could point me to installation, help, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Curtis Maurand
Maine Line Systems