[freeside] Error when running fs-setup

ivan ivan at 420.am
Thu Jun 28 14:18:51 PDT 2001

DBD::mysql isn't installed properly.  Looks like you compiled it against
a different set of MySQL libraries than the actual ones your database
installation is using.

As per the guidelines you were sent when you signed up for the list,
problems installing the dependencies are outside the scope of the Freeside
mailing list.  Once you get DBD::mysql installed and working properly,
give Freeside a try again.  Good luck.

--
meow