[freeside] Error when running fs-setup

Jay Benfield jayb at fli-online.com
Thu Jun 28 13:34:50 PDT 2001

Thank you for the reply. Actually, I didn't install any DBD::mysql RPMS, I
used CPAN. When installing from CPAN, however, it indicated it couldn't
locate mysql.h. I ran the following from ~/.cpan/build/, followed by a
'make' and 'make install':

perl Makefile.PL --cflags=-I/usr/local/mysql-3.22.32/include/