users.import

Jeff Raffo jraffo at fix.net
Thu Jun 28 10:35:11 PDT 2001

Hello,

I am trying to import my user base into freeside using the
svc_acct.import script.   The script does not like the format of my
radius file for some reason.  I get the following error message:

"1Unexpected line in users.import:"

Can anyone out there tell me how Freeside wants the raddb/users file
to look?

Here is an example off a radius entry in my users file:

dissol  Password = "UNIX"
        Port-Limit = 2,
        Service-Type = Framed-User,
        Framed-Protocol = PPP,
        Framed-IP-Address = 0.0.0.0,
        Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.0,
        Framed-Routing = None,
        Framed-Route = "0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0",
        Framed-Filter-Id = "std.ppp",
        Framed-MTU = 1500,
        Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobsen-TCP-IP

It seems that it does not like the username.  Any help is appreciated
greatly.  Thanks.

-jeff