[freeside] a contribution

ivan ivan at 420.am
Mon Jun 18 11:06:00 PDT 2001

Please submit this as a unified context diff (diff -u).  ALWAYS submit
patches as unified context diffs.

Please _describe the changes_.

> It uses Javascript to make our lives a little easier.  I just thought I
> would share this little thing with you guys, feel free to use it if you want.

Is Javascript absolutely necessary or would it make sense to add a
configuration file for people to disable it?

Have you tested the Javascript on Netscape, Mozilla, IE, Konqueror and
Opera?

--
meow