[freeside] DBI connect error in UID.pm line 82 running fs-setup

ivan ivan at 420.am
Fri Jun 1 17:06:34 PDT 2001

`host=localhost;dbname=freeside' is not a valid DBI data source.

See htdocs/docs/config.html, the DBI manpage
http://search.cpan.org/doc/TIMB/DBI-1.15/DBI.pm and the manpage for your
DBD (in your case, the DBD::Pg manpage:
http://search.cpan.org/doc/MERGL/DBD-Pg-1.00/dbd-pg.pod)

As per htdocs/docs/config.html, an example of a valid DBI data source is:
DBI:Pg:host=localhost;dbname=freeside

--
meow