Variation on pkg part

Dale Walker dale at icr.com.au
Wed Feb 28 19:00:39 PST 2001

Hi guys,

I've just started playing the freeside packages, our company currently
bills people for a monthly account which includes an allocation of
dialup hours, if the user exceeds this, we charge an 'excess' fee per
hour in addition to the plan.

ie. $50 = 30hours, excess @ $2.00/hr

I've done a search of the mailing list archives, and I found a reference
that the 'recur' figure could be a perl expression.. I'm keen to
implement this, but I'm a bit put off with what I think may need to be a
combersome perl-sql'ish style of expression.. Am I missing something??
or does someone have an example of this that I may be able to apply to
my circumstances.. I noticed in searching the devel Docs, that Ivan was
going to work on explaining this in the Aug of 1999, but I haven't found
any other references to it that cover in any more depth..

Thanks for you input..

--
Dale Walker < dale at icr.com.au >
Independent Computer Retailers (ICR) Pty Ltd