[freeside] deleting packages

Adam Rose adamr at eaze.net
Wed Feb 21 07:19:31 PST 2001

I need to clarify.  I found that if a user on freeside uses the browser's
back arrow on adding a package, and adds a second package of the same
type, the user is only able to see one package when trying to cancel
packages.

That may have made things more confusing. I'm not sure.

Also, ever thought of adding a search by custnum?

adamr at eaze.net
(817)557-3038