Trouble with /etc/passwd and /etc/shadow export

Chad Skidmore chad at skidmore.org
Sat Dec 8 10:50:09 PST 2001

Currently I have Freeside 1.4.0pre6 installed with Postgres as the backend.
Currently I am able to add users to Freeside and the system runs the useradd
script on the remote system to add the user.  The one thing that does not
seem to be working properly is the exporting of /etc/passwd /etc/shadow and
/etc/raddb/users.  I have followed and re-read the docs a few times to make
sure I'm not missing anything but obviously I am since it is not working
yet.

The system is a Mandrake 8.1 system (both freeside box and radius/mail box).
I have verified that I can ssh from the freeside system as user freeside to
the radius/mail system and connect as root with no password.  My config
files are setup as:

shellmachine
    ns1.oneeighty2.net

shellmachines