Anyone interested in a Freeside web GUI for Customers?

J.R. freeside at netphase.net
Wed Aug 22 11:42:44 PDT 2001

Hi everyone,

I've been speaking to Ivan about possibly developing a web interface for ISP
customers who may be interested in logging in and checking their bill
balance and managing their accounts online.  We're looking for other
freeside user's who may be interested sharing some of the development cost
of having Ivan write the scripts.  I hope some of you may be interested in
participating in this venture and if you are, please email me off-list at
JR at netphase.net .  Perhaps several of us can work together to minimize the
cost of this project.

Thanks,
J.R.