[freeside] Linking Imported Data to Customers

Rob Spurlock helpme at lock-net.com
Mon Aug 13 17:40:31 PDT 2001

Well, it appears that what I thought svc_acct.import was doing is
incorrect.  Apparently it dies and I thought it was just spitting out
more garbage.  When I run it, I get the following error:

1Unexpected line in users.import: user at lock-net       Password =
"password" at ./svc_acct.import line 166, <USERS> line 1.

and no data is written to the database even though I get a
users.import file.  No "unlinked" services/accounts show up at all.

What are the rules the svc_acct.import file uses to get this data?
Is the @lock-net suffix that kills it?

Thanks again.

Rob