Linking Imported Data to Customers

Rob Spurlock helpme at lock-net.com
Sun Aug 12 22:14:31 PDT 2001

Hi all,

I'm working on importing the Radius Users file we already have in
order to link the info to existing  customers.  Problem is, when I
view the package of the customer I want to "link" the imported data
to, there is no "Link" button to "Choose (Link to existing) to link
to a legacy (pre-Freeside) service".  I only get (View).  I ran the
svc_acct.import and it imported the existing users file to
users.import.  Did I miss something somewhere?  It also will not
allow me to add additional packages to an existing customer, just the
one I choose initially.

Thanks!

Rob

Webmail Provided by Lock-Net Internet Services: www.lock-net.com