How long does it take to implement Freeside?

Bryan Hinson bhinson at mylink.net
Fri Aug 10 07:52:02 PDT 2001

Our company is considering Freeside as a replacement for ISPPower. We want
the power and flexibility open source will bring. However, I realize that it
will take a lot of development resources to customize the software for our
purposes. We have a pretty advanced UNIX admin, with moderate SQL
experience. Can anyone suggest a very rough idea of what to expect to get
the base installation running? Has anyone out there had experience with
exporting data from ISPPower/Access dbase or migrating from ISPPower? Any
success stories with approximate time requirements?

Bryan Hinson
MyLink, Incorporated