[freeside] MySql Help

ivan ivan at 420.am
Fri Aug 3 13:51:36 PDT 2001

On Wed, Aug 01, 2001 at 04:02:48AM -0500, Gary Dewrell wrote:
> Any ideas on how to fix this problem?

Install a working MySQL client library.

Problems getting things like your database and Apache installed and
working correctly are outside the scope of the Freeside mailing list.
There are mailing lists for MySQL and DBD::mysql, please ask there for
assistance.  Once you get MySQL and DBD::mysql working, give Freeside a
try again.  Good luck.

--
meow