[freeside] svc_ip

Kristian Hoffmann khoff at pc-intouch.com
Thu Aug 2 19:52:59 PDT 2001

We have a working svc_ip and svc_wireless.  svc_ip links to a master
service (could be svc_wireless, svc_dsl, etc.).  I've been promising
patches and cvs updates since the beginning of time so I won't make any
promises now.  Merging our code into the latest CVS is next on my list,
but it has been for a while.

-Kristian