svc_ip

Adam Rose adamr at eaze.net
Thu Aug 2 15:21:12 PDT 2001

Anyone done any further development on a svc_ip (static ip and
subnets).  We charge,on certain packages, extra for each static ip they
wish to have. Also, if a user wants to, we can route him/her a subnet to
there username (radius_Framed_Route).  I would just make another package
for a dialup w/static ip or a dialup with static ip and subnet, but
some of our DSL customers are not using PPPOE to authenticate and don't
need to be exported to radius.  I am working on a svc_dsl that will track
pvc's and Circuit ID's now, maybe I can put the IP's in there for DSL, but
I like having all the static's in one table (svc_acct.slipip).

Any information is greatly appreciated.

-- Adam