/view/cust_main.cgi and /view/cust_pkg.cgi

Adam Rose adamr at eaze.net
Tue Apr 24 17:02:11 PDT 2001

I have been getting this error when accessing the above scripts:

Insecure dependency in eval while running with -T switch at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/FS/Record.pm line 202.

I tried taking out the -T and it seems to work fine.  I don't know if this
is something to be worried about or not.

Also, when using the cancel feature in cust_pkg.cgi, I get the following
error:
Can't locate object method "setfield" via package "svc_acct_sm" at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/FS/Record.pm line 316.

I looked at the svc_acct.pm and noticed that the function calling this
line is just looking to see if there are any virtual emails attached to it
in the delete function line 229,230 .  If I comment out these lines, I
don't get an error, but I want that error checking on virtual emails.  I
just need a push in the right direction on this.

Thank you for your help.

Linux 2.2.18
perl 5.00503
freeside-1.3.0