[freeside] postgresql implementation

Adam Rose adamr at eaze.net
Mon Apr 23 13:09:35 PDT 2001

I ran dbdef-create and made sure that the radius columns were in part_svc
and svc_acct.  I noticed that the information for the radius attributes
are being stored in the database but the values are not being seen by
freeside front end.  I installed the radius attributes through the
fs-setup.

If this helps, I edited to the NAMEDATALEN in postgres_ext.h to 64 instead
of 32 and compiled.  I did this before installing freeside.

I am going to try to look at the dbdef file and see if these attributes
are being seen.

PS. I did the exact same install procedure for MySQL and it worked
fine. :)
I really appeciate your help.

--Adam