Freeside and ICRadius

Joseph T Watson jtwatson at sentrel.com
Mon Oct 23 01:27:13 PDT 2000

Hello

I am new to this mailing list and I am looking for some friendly
advice.  I have a Client that is running a ICRadius server that I set up
for him and it is working fine, but he wanted better management tools.
So this is how I found FreeSide, and it looks like a wonderful product!
He looked over and demo site and wants it installed.  My question is how
does it integrate with ICRadius.  I know it states it works with both
ICRadius and Radiator on the web page, but I can't find anything more.
Does it just read the needed info from the ICRadius database, so that it
becomes a add on to the Radius server, or do I have to change the
Configuration of ICRadius?
I know that documentation is sparse, but maybe I just haven't found it
all.
Well any help I can get would be greatly appreciated.  I have FreeSide
mostly installed up to the config files and then the database.

Thanks,

Joseph