[freeside] Illegal Shell Message

ivan ivan at 420.am
Wed Nov 22 05:36:27 PST 2000

On Wed, Nov 22, 2000 at 02:47:21AM +1000, Tim McCullagh wrote:
> Hi Ivan
>
> I have reset my database and now I am getting this error message
> Use of uninitialized value at ./svc_acct.import line 208, <PASSWD> chunk 1.
> Illegal shell `0'; /usr/local/etc/freeside//conf.DBI:mysql:freeside/shells
> conta
> ins: /bin/sh at ./svc_acct.import line 228, <PASSWD> chunk 1.
>
> Can you tell me why I would be getting that now?

The error message should be self-explanatory:

	Illegal shell `0'

This means you're trying to create a svc_acct record with shell `0', and
that isn't allowed.

	/usr/local/etc/freeside//conf.DBI:mysql:freeside/shells contains: /bin/sh

Tells you the values that are allowed for shells.  Notice `0' isn't one of
them.

--
meow