[freeside] Service numbers

Tim McCullagh timbo at halenet.com.au
Tue Nov 21 21:57:38 PST 2000

Hi Ivan

I removed the service numbers to reset them, now I am getting the following
error message

Software error:
No cust_main record for custnum 0 at
/usr/local/www/htdocs/freeside/search/svc_acct.cgi line 143.

Should I have removed them or shoudl I have reset the numbers to 0.?

TIA

Tim

On Wed, Nov 22, 2000 at 01:45:24AM +1000, Tim McCullagh wrote:
> Hi Ivan,
>
> When I have got freeside to work I decide to drop the data base and start
> from the beginning again.  That all works fine, however when I go to
> recreate my services again it starts from 4 not 1 as the service number.
Is
> there some way of reseting this to 1 again?

rm /usr/local/etc/freeside/counters.<data_source>/part_svc.svcnum

> I suspect that the customer numbers will be the same,   can they be reset
as
> well?

rm /usr/local/etc/freeside/counters.<data_source>/cust_main.custnum

--
meow