[freeside] Importing LegacyBillingData with TEMPLATE_cust_main

ivan ivan at 420.am
Wed Nov 15 22:49:52 PST 2000

your imported data should have a field: `LegacyBillingData'.  You need to
provide the appropriate pkgpart (the primary key in the part_pkg table)
for each.

On Thu, Nov 16, 2000 at 04:37:53PM +1000, Tim McCullagh wrote:
> Hi Ivan,
>
> Can you please give me a pointer as to what the following statement in the
> template_cust_main syntax should be
> # map from legacy billing data to pkgpart, maps imported field
> # LegacyBillingData to pkgpart.  your names and pkgparts will be different
>
> my(%pkgpart)=(
>   '50 Hours Bulk Access'              => 3,
>   '100 Hours Bulk Access'             => 4,
> );
>
> I keep getting the following message when I run the script
>
> Use of uninitialized value at ./imp_cus_main line 160.
> Warning: something's wrong at ./imp_cus_main line 160.
> Illegal or empty (numeric) pkgpart:  at ./imp_cus_main line 161.
>
> where imp_cus_main  is a renamed TEMPLATE_cust_main

Your line numbers are useless to me as they don't match up with the
template.  Nevertheless, the error message explains the situation: You
didn't provide a pkgpart for one of the values of the `LegacyBillingData'
column - in your case, that field is empty in at least one record.

--
meow