[freeside] Adding New customer

ivan ivan at 420.am
Fri May 19 01:05:34 PDT 2000

On Fri, May 19, 2000 at 04:56:58PM +1200, Colin Chan wrote:
> Still no luck, I can reorder the packages manually in mysql by changing
> the pkgpart number, this in turn will still list the first 13 packages
> according to the pkgpart number and no more than 13 packages in the add
> new customer menu.

Since the pkgpart is referred to in the pkg_svc table, to connect package
definitions to service definitions, when you manually change the pkgparts,
you're also effectively changing which services are included in the
package.

There's nothing magical about the "first 13 packages".

> It should however list at least 15, the remaining 4 are domain packages.

I'm guessing you misunderstand which packages appear in this list.

> I attempted to add a customer without a message, but encounter and
> error which says that you must assign a package to the customer.

Do you mean that you attempted to add a customer without a package?
That's not an error condition.  Please report the exact error message,
with cut and paste.

--
meow