[freeside] Adding New customer

Colin Chan colinc at terrigal.net.au
Thu May 18 21:55:30 PDT 2000

Still no luck, I can reorder the packages manually in mysql by changing the pkgpart
number, this in turn will still list the first 13 packages according to the pkgpart
number and no more than 13 packages in the add new customer menu.
It should however list at least 15, the remaining 4 are domain packages.

I attempted to add a customer without a message, but encounter and error which says
that you must assign a package to the customer.

Thaanks.