[freeside] billing question...

ivan ivan at 420.am
Tue May 9 16:14:14 PDT 2000

Sorry, the script got renamed to `freeside-bill' and is now installed as
part of the module installation.  You can find it in the distribution in
FS/bin/freeside-bill, and it will be installed in your INSTALLSCRIPT
directory (see the ExtUtils::MakeMaker) when you run `make install' in the
FS directory.

perl '-V:installscript'

Will show you the default value of INSTALLSCRIPT, which was defined when
Perl was compiled.

--
meow