Status of Documentation.

Kirk Moore at Superior kmoore at superiorwebsolutions.com
Sat Mar 25 09:52:44 PST 2000

Status on documentation project:

It is started and moving forward. I work a large airplane manufacturer in
Washington state. The Engineers decided that they had has enough and went on
strike. I ave been VERY busy at work. :)

SInce they have returned, work should settle down, and get back to normal. I
am planning on having a rough draft for people to look at with 2 weeks. I am
taking my time and looking over the archived mailing list for the bits and
pieces of wisdom and installation instructions that are there.

I would like this to meet Ivans wished and all the others that have
expressed interest. Sorry to have been silent, for so long....