[freeside] Couple of Questions

ivan ivan at 420.am
Tue Mar 7 07:52:50 PST 2000

Hmm... it seems you're looing for two things I specifically wanted to
avoid - documentation specific to a particular SQL engine and duplicating
documentation of other packages rather than linking to them.

If there's a desire for this sort of thing, I think it would be best done
separately from the current documentation, perhaps as a "tutorial" as
that's not my goal with the current docs.

--
meow