[freeside] Feature wishlist, was: Re: [freeside] 1.2.3 released

Steve Sherwick hostmaster at minnmicro.com
Mon Mar 6 15:17:13 PST 2000

> > > I don't think it would be very difficult.  I could probably even be
> > > motivated to help rework the credit card processing to make it modular
> > > enough that adding this sort of think is fairly straightforward.
> >
> >     Ivan,
> >
> >     If you modularize the credit card processing we'll kick back the IC
> > Verify stuff we're testing now. It mostly works but only as a standalone
> > module. Unfortunately I can't afford and I don't know anyone who can
afford
> > an *NIX based version of ICVerify so we're passing it back and forth
between
> > Linux and a Win box <sigh>.....
>
> Can you do real-time transactions, or are you just doing batches?

    Currently batches....

    Real time is not in the cards for us as we don't do any e-commerce at
the moment. Basicly we extract cust_pay_batch, run an approval cycle, and
stuff the results good or bad back into the database. Failed transactions
are currently emailed to an admin.

    Real time is possible with certain ICVerify products but if your
clearinghouse requires phone clearance (and ours does) well....

    If there's a lot of interest we can certainly take a look at it, I have
a guy that does a LOT of  ICVerify integration here.

    Regards,

    -= Steve =-