[freeside] 1.2.3 released

ivan ivan at 420.am
Mon Mar 6 01:11:47 PST 2000

As documented in htdocs/docs/install.html, you can use Perl's setuid
emulation or suEXEC, as well as mod_perl.

The best option is to run a separate iteration of the web server as the
Freeside user and use mod_perl, but it is also the most difficult to
configure - and mod_perl questions are not appropriate for the Freeside
mailing list.

meow